Shopping for your pet dog is quite hard especially if you are new to dog ownership. Moreover, when it comes to choosing the toys for them, the options seem to be infinite and the interesting fact is that most of the pet toys are made with a purpose. Even the dogs are choosy about their toys and researchers say that there exists a science behind this attraction for particular toys.
Different types of Toys
- There are some soft toys that can hold your dog’s enjoyment for a longer period. This includes the flexible one added with a sound producing property. Dogs really love such things and are the main reason why you could see many squeaky toys orderly arranged in the racks of a pet store. Examples to this type include the plush type or the rubbery toys that maintain a bouncing effect.
- If you turn out to be a playmate for your pet dog, then your friendship makes them really engaged. You can opt for toys that grab the attention span of your pet and can gradually increase the interest of your dog in playing with these toys.
- A great example to this toy type includes the frisbee like chewy discs or balls. You can easily throw these toys and expect your pet to get it back for you.
- Another exciting game for your dog must be the rope toy that is used to play the tug-of-war. This involves the interactive feature that greatly boosts the brain activity of the puppets and prevents them from exhibiting bad behavior.
- Additionally, there are treat dispensing type of toys that easily slips out and thereby keeps your pet engaged. Safe to chew toys like the perfect bone is also a good selection for keeping their mind occupied for hours.
Presently, each and everything for dogs is available in pet stores and is even categorized according to the dog breeds. For example, good harnesses for French Bulldogs are kept separately from that of the other breeds.…